Microblading is available at THE MADISON. Get realistic-looking brows that don’t wash off.
Or call 604.299.4500
3 hours, $550.00
Microblading gives the most natural look, with hair strokes created by a small fine tipped microblading pen that mimics the appearance of natural brow hair.
Microshading - Ombre & Powder Brows
3 hours, $550.00
Microshading and ombre brows are created by small individual fine tipped needles with light pigmentation to shade in sparse areas and create an even brow with a soft brow pencil look. Microshading gives the look of a bolder brow with a makeup filled effect, while ombre brows have a two toned effect of lighter on the inside and more denser and bold on the ends.
3 hours, $650.00
Combination brows is two forms of semi-permanent makeup techniques. Microblading and Microshading are used together to give both a natural look, with a more defined end.
8-12 week touch up for ( Microblading, Microshading, Ombre & Powder brows )
1 hour, $150.00
Your brows should be fully healed by now, and the true pigment colour should have fully settled. The first touch up is to refill the areas that faded more, correct irregularities, and define your eyebrows more. A touch up is highly recommended in order to get the best desired results.
Microblading Virtual Consultation
15 minutes, FREE
Microblading questions? Not sure if mircroblading is for you? Book your complimentary virtual (or over the phone) consultation with our brow artist technician. She will answer all your questions and help you decide which procedure will best work for you
- Our minimum age requirement for Microblading & Microshading is 18 years old
- Clients must bring a government issued photo ID
- We do not tattoo clients who are pregnant or nursing
- Clients have to read and sign a consent and release form, as well as a form on your health history to ensure your able to receive the procedure
- 48 hour notice is required in order for us to refill the spot or re book your appointment
- We require a $250 deposit which will be applied to the payment of the total amount
- All deposits are non-fundable