See what's new at The Madison
- We provide online booking and appointment management through Booker (see book appointment on our webpage)
- Consider setting up recurring appointments at your favorite time a few at a time, or even the entire year, with new cleaning protocols, we are booking up fast these days, so make sure you plan ahead to keep your favorite services and booking times.
Touchless Consent Forms
- Please read your appointment confirmation to confirm your appointment time and date.
- Fill out the consent form found in your appointment email confirmation and email it back to us prior to your appointment.
- Do not come to the appointment if you are ill or have any symptoms.
(Please see below for more specific information)
Touchless Payment Processing
- We encourage customers to set up their payment method for Credit Card directly on Booker in your account settings or when you book an appointment online. This makes check out touchless and faster saving you time and effort.
- Credit Card security is managed by a 3rd party via Booker and stored in a secure vault. Staff at Spa at the Madison do not have access to your Credit Card information.
- We still accept cash and debit but would prefer touchless payment for everyone’s convenience and safety.
Protocols When You Arrive For Your Appointment
- Please arrive on time for your appointment as we have limited space in our waiting area.
- We are not able to accommodate clients prior to their scheduled appointment time in our reception area (Please wait outside the door or in your vehicle until we are able to let you in). Sorry for the inconvenience but our boutique is just not big enough to accommodate a waiting area.
- Please wear a mask (one will be provided if you do not wear one). Sanitizer is available upon entering or you may use the washroom to immediately wash your hands.
- Please be prepared to process your payment upon arrival rather than at the end of your appointment (If you need to purchase product please advise us during this time if possible).
- During your appointment please put all your belongings in the designated cabinet and refrain from the use of cell phones.
Enjoy your appointment!
We are currently setting up our website for product sales, so you can safely purchase product online, however, should you need assistance we would be happy to set up a call for a complimentary product consultation. You can either call us or book this online.
Curbside pick up and drop off (in some areas on limited days) is currently available for the moment. We hope to have delivery services available soon to more areas via courier.
How We Are Protecting Our Guests And Each Other
- We will also be wearing masks, and visors if necessary, during certain services
- We wash our hands repeatedly before and during your services
- All equipment and surfaces are thoroughly wiped and sanitized regularly
- All linens are laundered on site after each use
- We are reducing the amount of staff and customers to ensure social distancing is in place
- Touchless payments,
online appointment booking and wireless payment processing
- New protocols for product sales and consulting
Everyone’s safety and health are our top priority and we are doing our absolute best to ensure that we are following suggested guidelines and protocols to facilitate this. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and adherence to the new normal…
Management and staff of Spa at the Madison